Celebrate Independence Day with the red, white, and blue fish at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Families will be able to witness the ambiance of the Aquarium at night and get a fish-eye view of the Queen Mary fireworks display. Wave the flag, watch the fireworks, and enjoy some freshly grilled BBQ with the Aquarium of the Pacific. You’ll also be able to journey inside the Aquarium to see wonders of the sea until 10:00 p.m.
- Back Porch all Beef Hot Dogs with Relish and Fixings
- Honey Lime Chicken Legs & Thighs
- Blackberry Brisket with Rosemary accents
- Whole Grain Mustard Potato Salad
- Honey Butter Roasted Corn on the Cob
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans
- BBQ Ranch Salad
- California Bushel of Fresh Stone and Whole Fruit
Tuesday, Jul 4, 2017 | 5:00 PM–10:00 PM
BBQ seating at 6:00 p.m.
$14.95 for everyone after 5:00 p.m.
Public: Adult $64 and Child (3-11) $28
Member: Adult $54 and Child (3-11) $18
Public: Adult $79 and Child (3-11) $38
Member: Adult $69 and Child (3-11) $28
Purchase your discounted late night tickets here. Please select date and time on the following page.
|Sold Out||BBQ & Premium Seating Sold Out|
|RSVP||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|