Treat your Dad to a memorable Father’s Day at the Aquarium. The celebration includes admission, a delicious meal, and crafts for the kids. Space is limited so reserve your spot today and take advantage of this great value. All day Aquarium admission is included.
- Sriracha Peach bone-in Chicken
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with a Cherry Balsamic Reduction
- Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Grilled Summer Squash
- Variety of Whole Stone Fruit
- Apple Walnut slaw - shredded Apples, Cabbage and Carrot tossed with Honey-Lemon vinaigrette and Walnuts
- Strawberry Arugula salad - Spinach, Arugula, Strawberries, Grapes, Feta Cheese crumbles, Caramelized Onions with Dijon vinaigrette
- Artisan Rolls and Herb Butter
- Kids favorite Classic Pigs in a blanket with Ketchup and Honey Mustard
- Seasonal Berry Cobbler and Fresh Baked Cookies
- Cucumber Infused Water and Lemonade
Sunday, Jun 19, 2016 | 11:30 AM–1:30 PM
|Cost||General (Aquarium admission included) is $54 for adults and $25 for kids (3-11).
Member adults are $44 and $15 for kids (3-11).
Reserve tickets online.
Members, please call to purchase your discounted tickets.
|(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|
Father’s Day BBQ
Celebrate Father’s Day with the entire family at the Aquarium of the Pacific’s annual picnic.Aquarium of the Pacific DD/MM/YYYY