Join us for an evening of celebration, recollection, and appreciation…
As an Aquarium member, you have helped us grow into one of the world’s finest aquariums. We look forward to celebrating our fifteenth anniversary and hope you join us on this special occasion.
- Enjoy a special message of appreciation from Aquarium Director of Education Dave Bader
- Explore the newly debuted Wonders of the Deep gallery highlighting exploration and the unexplored ocean
- Visit the beautifully remodeled and expanded Pacific Collections gift store with members-only offers
- Experience three new multimedia shows in the Ocean Theater, Ocean Science Center, and Great Hall film titled Census of the Sea
- Dance with the fish to the music of Ronny and the Classics, as they help us celebrate fifteen incredible years
- Café Scuba will be open until 9:00 p.m. and the Coffee Cart will be open all evening. A full bar will be available for cash purchases.
Tuesday, Jul 2, 2013 | 7:00 PM–10:00 PM
|Cost||Free for members. Reservations are required as space is limited. This event is for members only; guest tickets will not be available|
Members get in free. Reservations required.
|RSVP||(562) 437-FISH (3474) by June 23.|